Our single-phase transformers supply electrical consumers by magnetically transforming a grid voltage to the desired output voltage. In addition to the conventional standard products for electrical engineering and power supply (available from stock), Bächli develops and delivers the entire range of transformer versions from 1 VA to 500 kVA. In addition to low-price products, the portfolio predominantly focuses on customer-specific and energy-efficient products. The highest efficiency Smart-E-Power® model comes in modern compact sizes and meets the highest expectations.
All products are CE conform. Transformers from 1 kVA and above comply with the EU Ecodesign Directive 2009/125/EG.
- Available as a power, isolating safety or auto transformer
- All transformers supplied in accordance with EN 61558, UL 5085 and CSA22.2 standards as well as category XPTQ2/8 and Lloyds
- Control transformers up to 3000 VA with EI cores and up to 6300 VA with UI cores, vertical or horizontal Isolating, safety and auto transformers in a variety of models (see data sheets)
- All transformers up to 3000 VA in insulation material class B (130 °C), otherwise in F (140 °C) as standard
- All 50 Hz transformers can also be used for 60 Hz
- Brochure Railway Transformers Repairs
- Kundenspezifische Spannung – EI (BE 25-3000VA)
- Baustellen Isolier-Trenntransformator (BEBIT 250-3600VA)
- Baustellen Tooltransformator (BEBT 250-3600VA)
- Lüftertransformator (BELT 1-30A)
- Steuertransformator stehend – UI (BESUS 1,5-20kVA)
- kundenspezifische Spannung – UI (BEUF 250-100000VA)
- kundenspezifische Spannung Verlustarm – UI (BEUVA 250-400000VA)
- kundenspezifische Spannung Verlustarm – EI (BEV 25-3000VA)