Swiss technologyfor the rail industry
Modern rail-based transportation systems focus on safety, efficiency and a good environmental balance. Efficient electrotechnical components form the basis for the reliable control of energy. The solutions developed by Bächli draws on the company’s long-standing experience. The wide range of tried and trusted products – combined with the innovative capacity to develop new solutions – make Bächli the leader in technology for chokes and transformers used in rail technology.
- Reactors and transformers for rolling stock
- EN 45545 fire protection
- Mains insulating transformers protection category 2 for railway networks
- Point heating transformers
- Bidirectional 16.7 Hz/50 Hz frequency converters
- DC circuit supply and battery charging
- Long distance AC and DC transmission for signalling and power supply along railway tracks
- EMC filter technology
- Variable multi-voltage AC and DC rail test systems with 50 Hz and 16.7 Hz generation for locomotives, railcars and passenger coaches
Numerous international customers rely on the experience and expertise of Bächli’s specialists and use Bächli components in their solutions.